SCTG PBIS Specialist
Karnes City ISD
830-780-2321 Ext 227
- I work with the PBIS teams as an external coach on each campus in KCISD to implement the PBIS process. I am housed on the RES campus in Room 17.
PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention & Support) is:
- A positive behavior management process to create a safer and more effective schools.
- A system of clear school-wide expectations with consequences and incentives.
- It is a team-based systematic planning.
- It is for ALL students, ALL staff, and in ALL settings.
- Interventions to help students refocus their unsuccessful behaviors.
- Recognition and celebration for the successes!
Guidelines For Success in KCISD
Be a STAR Badger
S - Stay Safe
T - Take Pride
A - Act Responsibly
R - Respect Others
We be Badger RREP’n
R - Respectful
R - Responsible
E - Engaged
P - Prideful
P - Positive Attitude
R - Respect
I - Individuality
D - Dependability
E - Everyday